Let's get in touch
The Legal Guild was formed with the Community in mind. Our main goal is to help your project and give you a fair chance for success. We aim to identify and solve the main legal concerns that may arise from establishing a business in the Open Web3 space: of those that you could have already identified as well as those others that are not yet manifested, but that you feel might be important for the development of your project.
It’s a fact that the legal panorama related to the blockchain and DLT based solutions is still, in many cases, confusing and obscure. This happens due to the fact that we can’t presently rely on an international and fully enforceable set of laws or directives that are applicable to the entire variety of technological developments.
In many cases, a concrete legal solution has to be tailored for a concrete use-case scenario and it will depend on specific territorial requirements. Our mission is to open an active communication channel where you can feel safe and free to express your concerns. At the same time, we look forward to updating and increasing the awareness level of our Community and Ecosystem in general.
Welcome to the Legal Guild servicing the NEAR Ecosystem. We seek new members ready to shape a new model for legal support for blockchain native projects in the Ecosystem. This Guild has the mission to assist and capture best legal practices that help projects launch and grow their applications.
The Guilded revolution has just begun, and we believe that a less traditional and more innovative legal structure for identifying + solving common issues in a decentralized world is possible. If you are interested in realizing this goal together, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Proficiency in English language, spoken, written, and legal.
- Relevant legal experience in your jurisdiction and good knowledge of the current situation and legal landscape.
- Relevant experience in other jurisdictions.
- Experience drafting and reviewing legal documents and texts.
- Good understanding of legal complexities related to the new technologies, with relevant experience (academic included) in the legal fields of Blockchain/DLTs; KYC & Due diligence, Privacy, Commercial Law, Tax law, banking law, and other general legal fields.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong team-working and collaboration skills.
- Ability to monitor your workload and meet work objectives.
- Main Tasks to perform
- The candidate will closely report to the Executive Director and/or a mentor
- Reporting/analysing newly promulgated or pending legislation
- Should have good legal research, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with legal marketing and the NEAR Communities
- Computer proficient